Saturday, January 25, 2014

Celtic Solstice Step 2 Finished - FNSI results

I finished step two of The Celtic Solstice mystery.
I sewed last night and a wee bit this afternoon to get all 244 of these sections sewed together and pressed.

 I even cut up the orange and yellow for Step 3.

For the rest of the evening, I am going to spend time working on my entry for Project Quilting.  The challenge this week is upcyling.  I am very much out of my element for this theme, I had no clue what to make, but I finally came up with an idea the other day. Nothing to fancy but good enough to stay in the challenge this week.  I'll post pictures tomorrow before noon.



  1. Good for you for charging on! I had to put CS away until June. I did cut everything up, wrote directions for where I was, and lovingly placed it in a project bag. Got most of step 1 done, all of step 3, but none of the chevrons. Yours look great!

  2. Your CS looks great, it's one of those projects that I've put on my must do sometime list!

  3. Your colour choice is lovely,, it will look fantastic when you have finished it!